Designed to give your Apple Watch a classic, yet bold new look. Made from minimally treated, vegetable-tanned leather from one of America's oldest tanneries. The leather is designed to beautifully patina with time, creating a handsome, rich leather strap with a look that is uniquely yours.
- Black Horween leather from the USA
- Develops a rugged patina
- Custom stainless steel lugs and buckle
- Designed for Apple Watch Series 6, SE, and all previous versions of Apple Watch
- Vegetable-tanned Horween leather
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- PVD treatment for black color
- Resist a 5-20 kgf lateral slide-out force when installed in Apple Watch
- Compatible with all versions of Apple Watch
- The strap is one size fits most, designed for wrist sizes ranging from 150mm to 210mm
- 81mm length (buckle side) and 118mm length (adjustment side)
- Designed to be worn daily, but not get wet. If you want a leather strap that can get wet, we suggest our Active Strap.
Does it work with all versions of the 44mm / 42mm Apple Watch?Yes, it fits Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & SE (Ceramic, Titanium, Steel, Aluminum, Sport, and Nike versions).
How should I care for Modern Strap's leather?The leather will look worn-in and weathered (in a very good way) in time. A gentle, damp cloth can help clean it, but we don't recommend fully submerging the strap. For best care, use a quality leather conditioner.