Nomad Free Airpods Case for the Planet - Mocha
Carbonfund.org is leading the fight against global warming, making it easy and affordable for any individual, business or organization to reduce & offset their climate impact and hasten the transition to a clean energy future. Nomad has chosen to focus donations towards fighting deforestation in Brazil. Deforestation is responsible for about 20% of global warming. Reforestation is a critical part of the solution. Planting trees:
- Absorbs carbon dioxide to reduce climate change
- Improves air quality
- Preserves biodiversity
- Controls flooding by minimizing runoff & topsoil loss
- Provides habitat and nutrition for wildlife
- Creates jobs managing tree nurseries, planting & care
- Learn more about the project.
- Nomad will ensure 100% of donations are delivered to Carbonfund.
Built with DuPont™ Kevlar® Fiber, Expedition Cable is our most durable Lightning cable yet. For the first time, we have introduced the Kevlar® to the outside of the braid, giving Expedition Cable extreme resistance to abrasions. The robust inner Kevlar® core can support over 100kg (220lbs) while the reinforced RF shield enables fast data sync across this MFi 1.5m cable. Designed for heavy everyday use.
- 2x Kevlar® Fiber outer braid
- 4x Kevlar® Fiber central core
- 20K Mil-spec flex tested
- Apple MFi approved
- Kevlar® Fiber outer braid
- Kevlar® Fiber central core
- Fire-resistant PVC jacket
- Vulcanized LSR silicone cable tie
- RF Shield for Fast Sync
- 20AWG for Fast Charging
- Length: 1.5 meter
- Guaranteed for 5 years
- Apple MFi, USB 2.0, CE, RoHS
LegalDuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
How rugged is the Expedition cable?The cable works reliably after 20,000 multi-directional 150 degree flexes at the Lightning connector. We achieve this industry-leading certification by enlarging the diameter of the PVC jacket, copper wires, and strain relief, as well as using high-quality plastics.
At what speed does this cable charge?Expedition cable charges at the same speed as your white Apple cable. The speed of the charge does not depend on the cable, but the USB port's output power. This cable uses large-diameter 20AWG copper so it can handle 5V/4.5A, a far larger current than any Apple device draws.
Get notified for our next carbon offset event