Built with an advanced hybrid construction of waterproof leather and FKM rubber, Active Strap Pro is our most versatile strap. We combined the subtle outline of a modern leather strap with a high-performance FKM lining and ventilation channels to create a strap as functional as it is stylish. Active Strap Pro is ready for anything from a morning surf to a night on the town.
- Black waterproof Heinen leather from Germany
- 100% waterproof
- FKM fluoroelastomer rubber lining
- Interior ventilation channels
- Custom stainless steel lugs and buckle
- Designed for Apple Watch Series 6, SE, and all previous versions of Apple Watch
- Naturally tanned hydrophobic Heinen leather
- Compression Molded FKM
- 316 stainless steel hardware
- Resist a 5-20 kgf lateral slide-out force when installed in Apple Watch
- Compatible with all versions of Apple Watch
- Designed for wrist sizes ranging from 150mm to 210mm
- 44mm / 42mm strap: 81mm length (buckle side) and 118mm length (adjustment side)
- 40mm / 38mm strap: 74mm length (buckle side) and 110mm length (adjustment side)
- Designed to be worn daily and get wet.
Does Active Strap Pro work with all versions of Apple Watch?Yes, it fits Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & SE (Ceramic, Titanium, Steel, Aluminum, Sport, and Nike versions).
Will big waves knock my Apple Watch out of its lugs?When surfing we recommend wearing your Apple Watch underneath your wetsuit or rashguard. Active Strap is great for surf sessions on relaxed days, but we suggest leaving your Apple Watch on land if the surf is pounding.
How does the water-resistant leather we use differ from leathers used in other cases?The leather we use in Active Strap Pro is provided by Heinen, a German tannery established in 1891. Heinen's special tanning process makes this leather extremely water-resistant and durable, perfect for athletic and outdoor applications. While other leather is sprayed with a water-resistant coating that wears off over time, Heinen leather is thoroughly infused with natural lipids that should never wear out.